This position has been filled. Thanks for your interest!
Would you like to become a member of our Elite Team of Professionals? We offer a great place to work with flexibility, benefits, & autonomy. If you have a strong work ethic, a commitment to patient advocacy and the ability to treat your patients like family, we want to meet you.
Gallagher Home Health is seeking a RN Clinical Supervisor to work in our office.
Job functions include:
- Oversees the clinical functions of the field staff and is responsible for maintaining quality standards of care.
- Provides overall direction to ensure clinical services are provided in accordance with standards established through state and federal regulations.
- Ensures the delivery of quality patient care.
- Reviews electronic documentation and ensures that the physician’s orders, OASIS, and case communications are timely and accurate.
- Assures accountability and compliance of field staff.
- Supervises and continuously evaluates field staff, including annual competencies.
- Utilizes problem-solving method of stating the problem, performing root causes analysis, and identifying strategic step for solutions to resolve patient and family concerns as well as quality issues.
- Directs and supervises coordinators to ensure patient care is delivered as ordered and within prescribed timeline.
- On-call duties are required to support and back-up coordinators.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and accrediting standards.
- Maintains ongoing liaison with field staff and the community.
- Prepares reports and analysis showing progress and adverse trends with appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
- Performs patient visits as required.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Current RN license in state of agency operation.
- Current CPR certification.
- Two years of recent home health experience in a Medicare setting.
- OASIS knowledge to include hands-on experience with review.
- Minimum of one year management experience in a clinical setting.
- Must have valid state driver’s license and insurance.
To apply for this position, fill out an online application or fax your resume to Kim Rosser at 412-279-1774.
Gallagher Home Health Services shall maintain compliance with the provisions of the Federal Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act and all requirements imposed pursuant thereto the end that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital status, religious creed, genetic orientation, disability, or status as a covered veteran be subject to discrimination in the provision of any service or employment.