Benefits of Gallagher Home Health Services:
- Recognized as a leader in home health care
- We deliver excellent outcome-based home health services
- We have a Hospital Readmission Task Force in place to ensure that your patients are not unnecessarily readmitted
Why choose Gallagher Home Health Services?
- Choosing a home health agency is an important decision whether you are the patient, the physician or the referral source.
- We have been recognized as one of the Top Performing Home Healthcare Agencies in the United States in an independent study by OCS
- We will treat your patients better than any agency you have ever ordered
- We are here to ensure that your patients receive exactly what you order for them
- We will provide a single nurse specialist for your practice to ensure that there is as little disruption to your office as possible when managing your home care patients
- We will build practice standards with you to ensure that your plan of treatment for your patient is followed between visits, minimizing exacerbations and hospitalizations
We offer all skilled services including:
- Skilled nursing
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Medical social worker
- Home health aide
- Mental health nursing
- Maternal-child health nursing
- Private duty services
Our specialties include:
- Wound care certified nurses
- LVAD certified nurses
- Infusion therapy nursing
- TeleHealth program
- Palliative care program
- OASIS certified staff
- Certified coders
- Transitional care coordinators
- S.N.A.P. program
Other services may be available in your area!
We always have on-call personnel ready 24 hours a day, seven days a week. There is never an answering service,which means you don’t have to waste your time with messages and the patient will always come first.
Our marketing staff will get to know you, your office staff, your facility and most important your needs. We believe they are the best in the business! They demonstrate that by putting your patient and you first. They cover our entire service area and make themselves readily available to our referral sources.
Shandra, Erin and Rob will make our referral process as simple as possible for you. If we can’t help you or the patient, we will work very hard to find someone who can. Our marketing staff can be seen all over our service area providing education, training and CEUs. We support the communities in which we work by attending many activities in the area, participating in health fairs, conducting blood pressure clinics and more.